Keen to be Green? Our ‘Your Garden’ Awards are back!Closing Date for nominations is 14th June 2021
With everyone spending more time at home these days it’s no secret that more of you have been working hard to make your gardens and outdoor spaces something special – and we’d love to see them!
Residents of all ages, who live in properties managed by CBH, have the chance to win up to £100 of vouchers in our ‘Your Garden Awards’ by emailing us photos of their beautiful outdoor spaces. This annual competition is for residents who take pride in their property and put in extra effort to make their outdoor space attractive and welcoming.
- NATURE’S FRIEND: This category is looking for gardens that are appreciated by all creatures great and small.
- THE GOOD LIFE: If your garden is for growing fruit or vegetables, then this is the category for you. Make sure your veggie patch, greenhouse or herb garden is involved!
- SMALL BUT PERFECTLY FORMED: Beautiful balconies and patio paradises which feature a great collection of plants, clipped hedges and cultivated blooms.
- THE GRAND BOTANICAL: If your garden is above the small size in the category before, but still contains the same fantastic features, you could scoop The Grand Botanical. This is for gardeners who take care of their garden and have great plants, lawns, hedges or blooms.
- CULTIVATED CONTAINERS AND PRETTY POTS: Show us your window boxes, containers or pots with that wow factor. It doesn’t matter what’s planted, whether it be fun, functional, pretty or creative, we would like to see them.
Why not check out last year’s competition to see what we’re looking for.
The closing date for nominations is 14th June. To send a photo of your entry, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what category you’re entering. If you would like a nomination form posted to you instead, please call 07773 050341 or email Mark at email@example.com.
Please be aware that all photos will have to be sent to the above email address.
Your Garden awards
The data you are giving to us will only be used only for the purposes of this competition. It will only be accessed by Colchester Borough Homes and Colchester Borough Council and data will not passed to any third parties.