Meet your community caretaker team
We work to promote cleaner, greener and safer estates and communal areas
What do we do?
- Monitor the work of contractors such as the communal cleaners
- Help run ‘Make a Difference Days’ and ‘Estate Tours’
- Promote recycling and report fly tipping and refuse issues
- Carry out minor repairs in communal areas
- Work with our Quality Assurance Advisors (QAA’s) and monitor satisfaction surveys
- Carry out Health and Safety inspections
How can you help us?
Please help us keep your communal areas safer by removing any personal items that might block access or present a fire risk
If you want an opportunity to influence our estate services, you can become a Quality Assurance Advisor (QAA). QAA’s keep an eye on their block or area and send in a monthly satisfaction form. QAA’s can also attend quarterly meetings with the caretaker team and benefit from training opportunities. To register interest in becoming a QAA please contact Terry Rundle or call 01206 508909.
You can contact the Caretaker team at CBH.firstname.lastname@example.org