The CBH Strategic Plan 2017-22 sets out how we plan to develop as an organisation over the next few years to deliver great services that make a difference.
We aim to be the trusted choice for local housing, property and community services. We will achieve this by delivering services that are valued by our customers and serving our communities .
To help us do this we will need to focus on customer satisfaction, value for money and positive outcomes in the community. Our ambitions by 2022 are:
- Customer satisfaction in the top 25% for similar organisations
- Costs in the lowest 25% of landlords in the region
- Times top 100 not-for-profit employer
- Additional revenue from non-management fee income
- Leadership that inspires trust and confidence in CBH
- A community enabling leader for Colchester
To meet these goals we recognise that we will need:
- Excellent customer service
- A smarter approach to the way we work
- A increased income
- Effective governance & leadership
- Partnerships that deliver for our communities
Our Delivery Plans
We have a range of delivery plans to support these priorities, which set out in detail the steps we will take and how we will make sure we are on track. These are:
- Community Plan
- Customer Plan
- Leadership Plan
- People Plan
- Value for Money, Technology & Investment Plan
Our Board, customers, staff will help us monitor progress against these goals.
We also have a Medium Term Delivery Plan which sets out our main projects, priorities, and performance indicators for delivery of the services we provide on behalf of Colchester Borough Council.