Careers at Colchester Borough Homes
This is where you can view and apply for all the current vacant posts at Colchester Borough Homes, which are updated on a regular basis.
If you do not see a vacancy that you are interested in or if we are not currently advertising any vacancies then please register with our jobs by e-mail alert service.
Only candidates shortlisted for the next stage of our selection process will be contacted and informed of their success within one month of the closing date.
CBH roles – Employees of CBH are expected to demonstrate our organisational behaviours at all times. The organisational behaviours are central to the culture of CBH and are outlined below:
- Respect – Treating everyone as they would wish to be treated, so they feel valued and their needs respected in the most appropriate way. Diversity is an asset to the team and the organisation.
- Consistency – A consistent approach is taken when we make decisions or give advice within the boundaries of current legislation and guidance, ensuring equity.
- Ownership and Empowerment – Taking responsibility for your work from start to finish. Management give staff at all levels the freedom to make decisions when appropriate and able to do so, supporting them through the process. Whenever possible, communication is with the most appropriate person to take forward the task.
- Honesty and Integrity – Building trust within our organisation and the community in which we work, through honest and open communication.
- Organisational Loyalty – Understanding that we are all ambassadors of Colchester Borough Homes and it is our responsibility to act with professionalism at all times.
- Self Development – Taking the initiative to access learning and development opportunities and keeping up to date with new legislation, rules and processes to ensure we provide correct and appropriate information to our customers and colleagues.