We use our policies to support fair and consistent decision making.
Code of Governance
We also have a range of policies and other documents in place to achieve good governance covering:
- Organisational structure
- Organisational conduct
- Key financial and risk management documents
- Key policy and strategy documents
For more information on these visit our Code of Governance page.
Our policies and strategies are agreed in consultation with customers. If you would like to take part in policy consultations, please contact our Resident Engagement Team.
Colchester Borough Council policies, strategies and plans
Colchester Borough Council are responsible for a number of housing policies, which we implement on their behalf. These include:
- Tenancy policy
- Adaptations and Disabled Facilities Grants policy
- Mobility Scooter Storage policy
- Rent Setting and Service Charge policy
To see these please visit the Colchester Borough Council housing policies page.
We also support the Council in achieving the aims of its various housing-related strategies, which include:
- Housing strategy
- Homelessness strategy
- Housing asset management strategy
- Housing Revenue Account (HRA) business plan
To see these please visit the Colchester Borough Council housing strategies & plans page.