Search site

Housing and tenancy support

There are two types of support available provided by either our own staff or partner organisations for all tenants aged 18 and over.

  • Tenancy Support: aimed at helping people who are finding it difficult to maintain their tenancy and may be at risk of losing their home.
  • Floating Support: aimed at helping people who need ongoing support to live independently.

How can the services help?

The services aim to provide support and help in the following areas:

  • Advice and assistance on re-housing options.
  • Maximising income and budgeting skills.
  • Referrals to specialist services to meet identified health, financial and/or social needs. This may include employment, education, training, statutory health and social care services, local community and voluntary sector organisations.
  • Accessing services in the local community.

Housing support services cannot help you with social care activities such as shopping or cleaning. If you would like us to, and we feel you need this kind of help, we can refer you to other services for them to assess whether you qualify for the type of assistance they offer.
If you believe either you or someone you know may be in need of the support please use the Referral and assessment process for housing and tenancy support.

How to get in touch

If you would like more information please call our front line team on 01206 282514